Freitag, Dezember 23, 2005

No idea about Salsa in China, but...

... there definitely IS chocolate in Holland!
Hi Mary-Mia, today's entry's especially for you.
Look, what I've made yesterday: Dark Cognac-Truffles, the german/dutch answer to A Southern Season... but even better!
Step 1: just the inner, the truffle-part



Rich, dark chocolate (lots of that, actually!), cream, butter, cocoa powder, some good french Cognac...
Step 2: covered in chocolate, the hedgehog-look



I made 60 pieces of them yesterday, and 59 of them are still in my fridge, I swear!
Step 3: the finished pralinés, powdered with cocoapowder



... wanna come over and try one? It's just a 40 minutes drive... jaaaa, okay...from Amsterdam airport... ;-)
Have fun with your cookie-poll and don't let "the wait" drive you nuts!
I wish you a very happy Christmas!
Steffi

2 Comments:

Blogger M3 said...

Wow Steffi, those look fabulous!!!!

OK, confession time, it's been three days, how many are left now?

26/12/05 19:49  
Blogger Wendy said...

Looks yummmy. I love dark chocolate!

26/12/05 20:02  

Kommentar veröffentlichen

<< Home